Most vehicle owners are still not aware of this type of repair. This blog is to help inform you of a revolutionary technique that saves your time, money and car’s value.
Paintless dent repair or PDR is a cutting-edge technique to remove dents and dings from your vehicle without leaving any evidence of the prior dent. Your average auto body shop might be equipped with tools to “repair” vehicle dents and say that they can get a dent out with no problem, but they aren’t proficient in PDR.
What is PDR exactly?
Using PDR-specific tools, our expert technicians find the dent locations, reshaping the metal, and returning the exterior to its original shape.
Here are 7 paintless dent repairs benefits you weren’t aware of:
- PDR is much more cost-effective than your average traditional dent repair service.
- Paintless dent repair can repair dings of all sizes including ones the size of a coconut.
- With PDR there is no body fillers, sanding or repainting.
- That means the existing paint job remains, so there is no stress trying to match vehicle paint colors.
- With PDR, common scheduled dent repairs can be completed in just a few hours or a day at most.
- Antique cars from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s can also benefit from paintless dent repair without worry of losing its vintage value.
- The dents won’t come back. Once a panel is repaired, it will retain its original strength.
Find yourself with a dent you need to fix contact the team of specialists at Impact Paintless Dent Repair for a quote today.